Wednesday, March 2, 2011
Real life interferes
This post is sad for me, I need to start working at my real job so I won't have as much time to sew or even post. My real job is dog grooming and with the cold weather it has been slow. Leaving me time to sew and post. Now the weather is getting warmer and the dogs have loooong hair and nails. They need my attention. I will continue to think about how to make this a great show. I am working on feature artists from the area. I have two in mind one doesn't have many quilts but the work she does is wonderful! The other has quality work and she is prolific with many quilts to share. I just need to puzzle out in my head where to display her. I will ask her soon. Until I blog again....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment