Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Getting more info out

Well Monday I was able go shopping again, oh and I took more posters with me. I went to Shudron Fabrics in Monona, Iowa. What a store. It was the old fashioned clerk with the stale jokes. "I better cut it right or my wife will fire me, she fired me four times in one day once".  It was a fun experience. Lots of fabric to choose from, three floors full. Some not of this era but...
I have several projects to finish up. So I got myself some finish fabrics. The flannel there was really reasonable. I think it will go well on the back of the t-shirt quilt I'm trying to get done for Jay's graduation. I may only have the top done for the party. I am still waiting on a shirt. Those t-shirt quilts are fun to do, there are so many ideas and they go fast when all the prep work is done.
Until next time, meanwhile I am abusing my body by working outside. It is wonderful!!

No comments:

Post a Comment