Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Thanks for the snow day

Well just my luck, Sunday was an ice/snow day. Well you know what that means for a quilter with a new found passion for putting little pieces of fabric together to make a large piece of fabric. I almost put together two tops. One would be considered a wall hanging or a table topper. but the other was the one I was searching for more fabric. As it turns out I had plenty to do what I wanted. The table topper has bright spring colors! I used those dreaded charms and really enjoyed them this time. I cut them in half to make the boarder. It was slick! I will get a picture up sometime. Now I am going to post dates on the internet. It looks like there are several web sites that will post quilt show information.

No comments:

Post a Comment