I have discovered the Country Register. It is a free publication for people and when you advertise in the publication you get 200 to distribute where you think would best benefit you and what you are advertising. It is a really neat paper with fun sayings and great recipes. My big problem is they are a state wide paper and since we are in the Northeast corner of Iowa there is one for every state that we are close to. That makes 3 papers to advertise in! It is not terribly expensive to advertise for the reach you have, but it does add up. I am weighing the decision right now. I have already advertised in the Iowa paper. They come out every two months. Look them up on the internet. If you are a quilter you will enjoy looking at the paper and it can be viewed right on the web site.
I am off to work at the Way Station. Our towns thrift store. It is a favorite day for me.
No comments:
Post a Comment